If you do not remember your username or password, the system can send them to you. Please provide the email address you registered with.
Error: Please check your email address and try again.
How can the National MS Society help you?
Fundraising might seem like a challenge, but with our help it can be much easier. You have a whole crew at the National MS Society dedicated to helping you achieve your goal.
Do you have questions about fundraising, using your Participant Center or event information? Please call our Fundraising Support Center at 855-372-1331 for assistance.
1. Give us a call Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're more than happy to answer questions and offer suggestions.
2. Having trouble managing your online campaign? We can walk you through setting up your Participant Center and personal Web page, or we can do it for you. We love to help.
3. Make your Participant Center personal. This is your Web page. Include a unique story and a picture. The more you touch someone with your personal story, the bigger the donation.
4. Online fundraising is the fastest and easiest way to reach your goal. Schedule time each week to thank donors who have contributed to your campaign and remind others that you haven’t heard from them yet.
5. Reached your goal already? Increase your goal online. Donors are less inclined to donate if you’ve already reached your goal. There's no penalty or problem with changing your goal amount. In fact, if you push it a little, you'll see greater rewards.
Email from the National MS Society
We want to keep you informed about Walk MS news, contests and more, but it's not our intention to send you unwanted electronic mail. To ensure you're receiving the right information, or to unsubscribe from certain kinds of mail, please log in to update your email preferenes.