How can the National MS Society help you?
Fundraising might seem like a challenge, but with our help it can be much easier. You have a whole crew at the National MS Society dedicated to helping you achieve your goal.
For ideas, support and more, contact us at 612-335-7900, 800-582-5296 or specialevents@MSsociety.org.
1. Give us a call Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are more than happy to answer questions and offer suggestions.
2. Having trouble managing your online campaign? We can walk you through setting up your Participant Center and personal Web page or we can do it for you. We love to help.
3. Make your Participant Center personal. This is your Web page. Include a unique story and a picture. The more you touch someone with your personal story, the bigger the donation.
4. Online fundraising is the fastest and easiest way to reach your goal. Schedule time each week to thank donors who have contributed to your campaign and remind others that you haven’t heard from them yet.
5. Reached your goal already? Increase your goal online. Donors are less inclined to donate if you’ve already reached your goal. There is no penalty or problem with changing your goal amount. In fact, if you push it a little, you will see greater rewards.