Walk MS: Christopher & Banks Twin Cities Walk 2014 presented by Walser
Sunday, May 4, 2014
Click here for a map
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-582-5296.
Minneapolis VA Medical Center, 1 Veterans Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55417
Shuttles run to and from Minnehaha Park continuously throughout the day (dogs are not allowed on the buses).Also, the Hiawatha Line, Light Rail Transit, stops at the VA Medical Center. You may ride the light rail one stop north to the 50th St./Minnehaha Park exit for $1.75 each way. Obey traffic and walk signals when crossing Hiawatha/Hwy. 55 to Minnehaha Park.
Accessibility (100 spots)
Be inspired. Get connected. Walk MS.
Walk MS connects people living with MS and those who care about them. It is an experience unlike any other – a day to come together, to celebrate the progress we've made and to show the power of our connections.
When you participate in Walk MS, the funds you raise give hope to the more than 17,000 people living with MS in our chapter area. The dollars raised support life-changing programs and cutting-edge research. Every connection counts.
Register now, connect with others and start fundraising today.
- Results are being tabulated...
- CBK Team Hope 2014 - $25,186.71
- Magic Pennies - $19,379.00
- Bob's Buddies - $19,105.00
- The Multiple Scleracers - $18,515.00
- Team Nancy - Mpls - $17,782.00
- Victory - $17,728.00
- Benchmark Reporting Agency - $15,806.00
- Team Savage - $13,635.00
- KG Walkers - $13,120.00
- Paula's Party - $13,070.00
- J Walkers - $11,830.00
- Amanda's Hope - $10,820.40
- Castle Rock Crusaders - $9,912.00
- Chelsea's Team - $9,250.00
- AmandaJCR - $8,939.00